All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoconut oil is one of the best oils we can use as it contains good fats,vitamins and minerals. This kitchen handbook has over 60 delicious,health-supportive recipes to urish you and explains how to use itinstead of other oils and butter in your daily cooking. There are plenty ofhealthy and delicious dishes - from quick meals to weekend feasts - tosuit every member of the family. And for those with a sweet tooth, thereare simple, refined sugar-free desserts to satisfy cravings as well asindulgent cakes, biscuits and muesli bars that are urishing treats.There is also a chapter on coconut oil as a beauty product. Quick DIYbeauty recipes reveal the healing and medicinal properties of coconutoil, from hair wraps to face and body scrubs.
- Author(s)Jessica Oldfield
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $31.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.