All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionHydrating, urishing and versatile, coconut water is the ultimate health-boosting drink and cooking ingredient and, together with coconut 'miracle' oil, can be used to turbocharge your food's nutritional value. This beautiful new book explores the astonishing and varied benefits of the humble coconut, from its history and uses to a directory of all the different coconut products-explaining how to prepare and cook them, as well as their benefits for our hearts, immunity and overall health. It also includes 70 illustrated recipes for Drinks and Breakfasts; Soups; Snacks and Salads, Main Courses, Desserts and Baking, with complete nutritional information given for every one.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson has a BSc (Hons) degree in Home Economics and is a trained Cordon Bleu cook. She is a very experienced writer and food consultant who has worked on numerous healthy-eating publications.
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note225 colour illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tongaa431 Jul, 2015by
fffffffffffffffffffffffantastic !... I love everything in this book, can't wait to try all the recipies, thankyou :)...(5stars)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.