All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWalking around New York City was what Mitty Blake did best. He loved the city, and even after 9/11, he always felt safe. Mitty was a carefree guy he didn t worry about terrorists or blackouts or grades or anything, which is why he was late getting started on his Advanced Bio report.Mitty does feel a little pressure to hand something in if he doesn t, he ll be switched out of Advanced Bio, which would be unfortunate since Olivia s in Advanced Bio. So he considers it good luck when he finds some old medical books in his family s weekend house that focus on something he could write about. But when he discovers an old envelope with two scabs in one of the books, the report is longer about the grade it s about life and death. His own.This edge-of-your-seat thriller will leave you breathless. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyCaroline B. Cooney is the bestselling and award-winning author of numerous books for young people. She lives in Westbrook, Connecticut, and New York City. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Caroline B Cooney
- PublisherLaurel Leaf Library
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurel Leaf Library
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.