All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoding HTML and CSS is a great practical guide to the basics of HTML and CSS coding. It will help with starting small and medium projects, such as customising your blog or making your own website, and give practical examples of techniques that will aid you. Additionally you will be taken through the steps of adding images and video to your website, along with a troubleshooting guide for any problems that crop up and step-by-step guides to make coding easy.
- Author BiographyMark Mayne (series foreword) is Editor of T3.com, the UK's leading consumer tech lifestyle website, and has been writing on technology-related subjects for many years. His background is in daily national news and pureplay digital publishing, copywriting, consultancy with specialist knowledge on consumer technology, SEO, social media and b2b technology.
- Author(s)Adam Crute,Frederic Johnson,James Wallace,Steve Jenkins
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleEveryday Guides Made Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byAdam Crute,Mark Mayne
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.