All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to adapt to the ever-increasing demands of telecommunication needs, today's network operators are implementing 100 Gb/s per dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) channel transmission. At those data rates, the performance of fiberoptic communication systems is degraded significantly due to intra- and inter-channel fiber nlinearities, polarization-mode dispersion (PMD), and chromatic dispersion. In order to deal with those channel impairments, vel advanced techniques in modulation and detection, coding and signal processing are needed. This unique book represents a coherent and comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of optical communications, signal processing and coding for optical channels. It is the first to integrate the fundamentals of coding theory with the fundamentals of optical communication.
- Author(s)Bane Vasic,Ivan Djordjevic,William Ryan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight821 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.