All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the pages of The New York Times comes this brand-new collection of light and easy puzzles, chosen from Monday and Tuesday editions of the newspaper. These solver-friendly puzzles allow you to sit back, relax, and lose yourself in a puzzle, all in the span of a coffee break. Features: * 200 fun and easy New York Times crosswords* Portable and perfect for solving on the go* Edited by the #1 man in American crosswords, Will Shortz
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.