All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis hilarious fun loving easy reading book contains a solution to major traffic jams, upholding concepts for slipping down britches and a simple approach to stop hands and eyes from sinning. A must read look into the words of Christ as seen from a Creigh Z. mind, if you are tired of pig wrestling and ready to embrace these words in a new light Dig in. You may laugh out loud. It may just bless your socks off! But please: No Pigs ALLOWED!
- Author BiographyJohn E. B. Creigh Z. is a pseudonym. That is to say it is a fictitious name, although it may be true, Johnny may be crazy! When I was writing the chapter, One Dirty Woman and My Old Man, a friend suggested I might want to use a pen name. Well, I always wanted a bunch of initials in my name, but I could not afford Ph.D or M.D. and I let go of REV many years ago, so I just settled for E.B.Z. Plus they all rhyme. Honestly, I am just John. I once thought I was much, much more, but my God took my self-righteous pride and helped me shove it. So, this is just a simple book by a simple man who loves and amazing God and some day I hope to tell more. But for now this is it. John K. Grams a believer in Jesus, Christ who struggles with stuff.
- Author(s)John E B Creigh Z
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.