Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into 5 sections which: * Set the scene - with facts, figures and quotations. * Inform - trace the history of coffee up to today. * Delight the eye - a blast of colour - a selection of full page images of people around the world drinking coffee. * Explain - a practical section - how it is made, who drinks the most, the world market, coffee-making machines. * Expand - additional information and finding out more.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Boe is a writer who specialises in gastronomy and is also a food critic.
- Author(s)Philippe Boe
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleBeacons S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date11/03/2007
- Content Note90 colour plates
- Weight238 g
- Width144 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.