All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing quite as satisfying as a well-made and aromatic cup of coffee. This in-depth guide explores all aspects of coffee and coffee use with clear, informative text and beautiful photographs throughout. The book begins with a fascinating discussion of the history of coffee growing and the rise of coffee houses and cafes around the world. A global tour covers the wonderful range of coffee beans grown today, explaining how the bean is grown and processed, sorted, graded and tasted. Comprehensive advice is then given on the wide range of coffee brewing equipment available, as well as how to make many of the best-kwn coffee drinks at home.
- Author BiographyMary Banks is trained in all aspects of coffee processing and has worked for the International Coffee Organization. Christine McFadden is a skilled and experienced food writer, who has produced many outstanding cookbooks.
- Author(s)Christine McFadden,Mary Banks
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 350 pictures
- Weight585 g
- Width176 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.