All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThese eighty-four practical devotions offer an accessible look into the enduring theology of John Calvin. Each day's devotion presents a short excerpt from Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion, followed by a topical reflection by Donald K. McKim. The book is organized into eight sections and arranged for either daily or weekly devotional study. The sections are organized thematically, allowing readers the flexibility to delve into the topics they are most interested in. Readers will come away seeing Calvin as an eminently practical theologian with timeless insights into the Christian life.
- Author BiographyDonald K. McKim has served as an acquisitions editor for Westminster John Knox Press, for Presbyterian curriculum, and for These Days daily devotional magazine. He is the author of numerous books, including More Presbyterian Questions, More Presbyterian Answers and A Down and Dirty Guide to Theology.
- Author(s)Donald K. McKim
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.