Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA man is washed up on a deserted beach on the Hebridean Isle of Harris, barely alive and borderline hypothermic. He has idea who he is or how he got there. The only clue to his identity is a map tracing a track called the Coffin Road. He does t kw where it will lead him, but filled with dread, fear and uncertainty he kws he must follow it. A detective crosses rough Atlantic seas to a remote rock twenty miles west of the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. With a sense of foreboding he steps ashore where three lighthouse keepers disappeared more than a century before - a mystery that remains unsolved. But w there is a new mystery - a man found bludgeoned to death on that same rock, and DS George Gunn must find out who did it and why. A teenage girl lies in her Edinburgh bedroom, desperate to discover the truth about her father's death. Two years after the discovery of the pioneering scientist's suicide te, Karen Fleming still cant accept that he would wilfully abandon her. And the more she discovers about the nature of his research, the more she suspects that others were behind his disappearance. Coffin Road follows three perilous journeys towards one shocking truth - and the realisation that igrance can kill us.
- Author BiographyPeter May was born and raised in Scotland. He was an award-winning journalist at the age of twenty-one and a published novelist at twenty-six. When his first book was adapted as a major drama series for the BCC, he quit journalism and during the high-octane fifteen years that followed, became one of Scotland's most successful television dramatists. He created three prime-time drama series, presided over two of the highest-rated serials in his homeland as script editor and producer, and worked on more than 1,000 episodes of ratings-topping drama before deciding to leave television to return to his first love, writing novels. He has won several literature awards in France, received the USA's Barry Award for The Blackhouse, the first in his internationally bestselling Lewis Trilogy; and in 2014 was awarded the ITV Specsavers Crime Thriller Book Club Best Read of the Year award for Entry Island. Peter now lives in South-West France with his wife, writer Janice Hally.
- Author(s)Peter May
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.