All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe memoirs of a demon. One could call it that and be mostly correct. But it is that and more. And less. This is the story of Cofred, a denizen of Hell, told in the first person. Starting from a brutal boyhood in a small village and continuing to the largest city of the First Hell, this book represents an introduction to a being for whom terror and torture are as commonplace as breathing and who still lives to tell the tale. This is a book in which bad things happen. There is a light of hope in kwing the protagonist survives to record his recollections, but sometimes surviving is its own kind of torment. Do t lightly pick up this volume and expect peace or romance or a happily-ever-after. This is t that sort of book. Welcome to Hell.
- Author BiographyIn his debut novel Matthew R. Hales lets the world into the darker places in his mind. An avid horror fan from an early age, he has been exploring the shadowy places of the world almost since birth and continues to find great joy in both scaring and being scared. In addition to writing, Matthew also expresses himself in various artistic media. As an avid reader, gamer, and movie lover, he finds inspiration across an eclectic collection of intellectual pursuits. Matthew lives in a quiet, Midwestern town with his dog, Dread.
- Author(s)MR Hales
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.