All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive Aging and the Role of Strategy is the English Language edition of 'Vieillissement cognitif et variations strategiques', oriiginally published in French . Lemaire is a well-respected professor and text-book author of Cognitive Psychology in France and his English language edition will have updated content on theories of cognitive aging to provide a broad view of adult development and the aging process. This title will be of interest to students of specialist psychology courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Author BiographyPatrick Lemaire is a Professor of Psychology at Aix-Marseille University. He is also a member of the prestigious Institut Universitaire de France and has over 130 publications in cognitive aging and related fields.
- Author(s)Patrick Lemaire
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note88 black & white line drawings
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.