All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive Behavior Therapy of DSM-IV-TR Personality Disorders is a timely addition to clinical practice, as personality disorders have received steadily increasing attention in recent years and Cognitive Behavior Therapy is w the most widely practiced theoretical orientation. Thoroughly revised from the first edition, the book offers an overview of the field, with significant updates to reflect the most recent advances in CBT in the treatment of personality disorders. Invaluable as both a text and a professional reference, it emphasizes developmental psychopathology and integrative CBT treatment conceptualizations. It provides busy clinicians with the most effective practical clinical strategies - illustrated with compelling case material - that they need to work effectively with personality-disordered individuals.
- Author BiographyLen Sperry, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor and Director of the Doctoral Program in Counseling at Florida Atlantic University and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is board certified in both psychiatry and clinical psychology, is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, and has published more than 350 articles and chapters and some 50 professional books.
- Author(s)Len Sperry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.