Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children links together the methods of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) practiced in academic centers as well as the community. This book addresses the challenges community practitioners face when pressured to use CBT with youth who live with mental health disorders, but whose circumstances differ from those in research settings. Practitioners will learn how to overcome therapeutic obstacles. This new edition contains an expanded discussion on cultural considerations relevant to assessment and treatment, as well as a new chapter on training others in CBT for children.
- Author BiographyKatharina Manassis, MD, founded and led a program in anxiety disorders at Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children. She has published over 80 papers in professional journals regarding childhood anxiety disorders and has written five related books for parents and professionals, including Keys to Parenting Your Anxious Child and Case Formulation with Children & Adolescents. She has her own private practice and is a Professor Emerita in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Katharina Manassis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.