All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive Behavioural Coaching in Practice explores various aspects of coaching from within a cognitive behavioural framework. Michael Neenan and Stephen Palmer bring together experts in the field to discuss topics including: * procrastination * stress * performance * self-esteem * perfectionism * goal selection * socratic questioning. This highly practical book is illustrated throughout with lengthy coach-coachee dialogues that include a commentary of the aims of the coach during the session. It will be essential reading for both trainees and professional coaches whether or t they have a background in psychology. It will also be useful for therapists, counsellors and psychologists who want to use coaching in their everyday practice.
- Author BiographyMichael Neenan is Associate Director of the Centre for Stress Management, London, an accredited cognitive behavioural therapist and author (with Windy Dryden) of Life Coaching: A Cognitive-Behavioural Approach. Stephen Palmer is Honorary Professor of Psychology at City University and Director of its Coaching Psychology Unit. He is Founder Director of the Centre for Coaching, Hertfordshire, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEssential Coaching Skills and Knowledge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Neenan,Stephen Palmer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.