Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition provides an accessible and thorough overview of the practice of CBT within mental health care. Updates and additions include: - Revised chapters on the therapeutic relationship and case formulation - New material on personality disorders and bipolar disorder - New material on working with diversity - Content on the multidisciplinary context of CBT, the service user perspective, CBT from a holistic perspective - Developments within the cognitive behavioural psychotherapies - Contius professional development for the CBT practitioner - Photocopiable worksheets linked to case studies. Already a tried-and-tested guide for trainee psychologists and psychotherapists, as well as clinicians in mental health services and private practices, this text is also of value to practitioners who need refresher courses in CBT.
- Author BiographyDr Alec Grant is Reader in Narrative Mental Health in the School of Health Sciences at the University of Brighton. He qualified as a mental health nurse in the mid-1970s and went on to study psychology, social science and psychotherapy. He is widely published in the fields of ethnography, autoethnography, narrative inquiry, clinical supervision, cognitive behavioural psychotherapy, and communication and interpersonal skills. His current and developing scholarly interests coalesce broadly in the area of narrative research, and postmodern and poststructural developments in qualitative inquiry, in mental health and other healthcare areas. Michael Townend is a Reader in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy at the University of Derby.
- Author(s)Dr. Alec Grant,Michael Townend,Nigel Short,Ronan Mulhern
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.