All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive Individual Differences in Second Language Processing and Acquisition contains 14 chapters that focus on the role of cognitive IDs in L2 learning and processing. The book brings together theoretical and methodological approaches to the study of cognitive IDs, as well as empirical studies that investigate the mediating role of cognitive IDs in various linguistic domains. Chapters include contributions from researchers working within second language acquisition (SLA), psycholinguistics, and cognitive psychology, sharing a common interest in the application of cognitive IDs to their respective areas of study. The interdisciplinary understanding of cognitive IDs presented in this book makes the book of interest to a wide readership of graduate students, faculty members, and academic researchers in the fields of SLA, psycholinguistics, cognitive psychology, and education.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- Series TitleBilingual Processing and Acquisition
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Note+ index
- Weight745 g
- Edited byDaniel O. Jackson,Gisela Granena,Yucel Yilmaz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.