Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies the theory of cognitive linguistics to the analysis of a variety of grammatical phemena in n-Indo-European languages. In previous studies of languages from n-Indo-European families, cognitive linguistics has been remarkably useful in explaining n-prototypical structures as well as more common ones. The book expands that effort into a new set of families and languages.
- Author BiographyEugene H. Casad is Lecturer at the Summer Institute of Linguistics in Catalina, Arizona, USA. Gary B. Palmer is Professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication16/04/2003
- Series TitleCognitive Linguistics Research [CLR]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byEugene H. Casad,Gary B. Palmer
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.