All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionBy integrating cognitive linguistics and sociocultural theories, this groundbreaking book presents empirical studies on selected grammatical and semantic aspects that are challenging for second/foreign language learners. Through in-depth studies exploring eight different languages, this book offers insights generated through the synergy between cognitive linguistics and sociocultural theories that can be readily incorporated into teaching.
- Author BiographyKyoko Masuda, Georgia Tech, USA; Carlee Arnett, University of California, Davis; Angela Labarca, Georgia Tech, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- Series TitleStudies in Second and Foreign Language Education [SSFLE]
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAngela Labarca,Carlee Arnett,Kyoko Masuda
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.