All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a classic edition of Christopher Frith's award winning book on cognitive neuropsychology and schizophrenia, which w includes a new introduction from the author. The book explores the signs and symptoms of schizophrenia using the framework of cognitive neuropsychology, looking specifically at the cognitive abrmalities that underlie these symptoms. The book won the British Psychological Society book award in 1996, and is w widely seen as a classic in the field of brain disorders. The new introduction sees the author reflect on the influence of his research and the subsequent developments in the field, more than 20 years since the book was first published.
- Author BiographyChristopher D. Frith is Emeritus Professor at University College London, UK, Visiting Professor at Aarhus University, Denmark, and Quondam Fellow of All Souls College, University of Oxford, UK. In 2009 he was awarded the Fyssen Foundation Prize for his work on neuropsychology.
- Author(s)Christopher D. Frith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology Press & Routledge Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.