All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the architecture and circuit design for cognitive radio receiver front-ends. The authors first provide a holistic explanation of RF circuits for cognitive radio systems. This is followed by an in-depth exploration of existing techniques that can be utilized by circuit designers. Coverage also includes vel circuit techniques and architectures that can be invaluable for designers for cognitive radio systems.
- Author(s)Bodhisatwa Sadhu,Ramesh Harjani
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Series Part/Volume Number115
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight316 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.