Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, written by leading experts from academia and industry, offers a condensed overview on hot topics among the Cognitive Radios and Networks scientific and industrial communities (including those considered within the framework of the European COST Action IC0902) and presents exciting visions for the future. Examples of the subjects considered include the design of new filter bank-based air interfaces for spectrum sharing, medium access control design protocols, the design of cloud-based radio access networks, an evolutionary vision for the development and deployment of cognitive TCP/IP, and regulations relevant to the development of a spectrum sharing market. The concluding chapter comprises a practical, hands-on tutorial for those interested in developing their own research test beds. By focusing on the most recent advances and future avenues, this book will assist researchers in understanding the current issues and solutions in Cognitive Radios and Networks designs.
- Author BiographyMaria-Gabriella Di Benedetto is Full Professor of Telecommunications at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy. Since 2000, she has been active in fostering the development of ultra-wide-band (UWB) radio communications in Europe and has participated in several pioneering EU projects on UWB communications. Her main research focus in the past decade has been on medium access control and management in wireless networks, as well as energy-efficient routing and location-based optimization of medium access control and routing functions. Faouzi Bader is Senior Research Associate at the Ecole Superieure d'Electricite (Supelec) in Rennes, France. Jocelyn Fiorina is Full Professor of Telecommunications at Ecole Superieure d'Electricite (Supelec) in Paris, France. Andrea Fabio Cattoni is Associate Professor of Electronic Systems at Aalborg University, Denmark.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note172 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndrea Fabio Cattoni,Faouzi Bader,Jocelyn Fiorina,Luca De Nardis,Maria-Gabriella Di Benedetto
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.