All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting current practice with a renewed focus on function-based assessments and evidence-based interventions, Cognitive and Perceptual Rehabilitation: Optimizing Function includes all of the tools you need to make a positive impact on your patients lives. This clinical resource summarizes, highlights, and constructively critiques the state of cognitive and perceptual rehabilitation. This text helps you enhance your patients quality of life by promoting improved performance of necessary and meaningful activities, and decreasing participation restrictions.
- Author(s)Glen Gillen
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.