All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery business leader faces innumerable challenges every working day, each one taking their toll on precious energy levels and the ability to respond and react positively in a commercial environment. Coherence recognizes the key factors that negatively impact a leader's effectiveness and ability to lead, and provides the reader with unique solutions designed to improve physiological factors that impact on core competencies. Problems today cant be solved with yesterday's level of thinking. CEOs fail and leaders burn out because our thinking has t sped up or powered up. The author t only recognizes that leaders have the potential for limitless processing power, but shows them how to access it, taking them back to fundamentals and, quite literally, to the heart of who we are and how we function successfully. By showing leaders how to be 'younger, smarter, healthier and happier,' Coherence gives every decision maker the power to make influential decisions under pressure and achieve sustainable success at every level.
- Author BiographyDr Alan Watkins is CEO and Founder of Complete Coherence, a consultancy that brings the latest approaches from neuroscience, physiology and systems theory to the human performance challenges faced by business leaders around the world. Both physician and neuroscientist he has been a coach and confidant to many top CEOs and business leaders for over 17 years. He has been an affiliate professor of leadership at the European School of Management, London, and a previous honorary senior lecturer in neuroscience and psychological medicine at Imperial College, London. His new book, 4D Leadership: Competitive Advantage Through Vertical Leadership Development will be published by Kogan Page in December 2015.
- Author(s)Dr. Alan Watkins
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.