All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the lectures and seminars presented at the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Coherence in Spectroscopy and Modern Physics, the seventh course of the International School of Quantum Electronics, affiliated with the Ettore Majorana Centre for Scientific Culture, Erice, Sicily. The Institute was held at Villa LePiare (Lucca), Versilia, Italy, July 17-30, 1977. The International School of Quantum Electronics was started in 1970 with the aim of providing instruction for young researchers and advanced students already engaged in the area of quantum electronics or wishing to switch to this area from a different background. From the outset the School has been under the direction of Prof. F. T. Arecchi, then at the University of Pavia, w at the University of Florence, and Dr. D. Roess of Siemens, Munich. Each year the Directors choose a subject of particular interest, alternating fundamental topics with techlogical ones, and ask colleagues specifically competent in a given area to take the scientific responsibility for that course.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight713 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byF. T. Arecchi,R. Bonifacio
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.