All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph explores the cohomological theory of manifolds with various sheaves and its application to differential geometry. A self-contained development of the theory constitutes the central part of the book. Topics include categories and functions, sheaves and cohomology, fiber and vector bundles, and cohomology classes and differential forms. 1973 edition.
- Author BiographyIzu Vaisman is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the University of Haifa. His research areas are differential geometry and symplectic manifolds, and his other books include Analytical Geometry, Foundations of Three Dimensional Euclidean Geometry, and A First Course in Differential Geometry.
- Author(s)Izu Vaisman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.