Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for entrepreneurs and investors, this book describes how to profit from tackling climate change, one of this century's greatest challenges. Industry expert Dr. Jonathan Koomey acts as your company's scientific advisor, summarizing the business implications of the climate problem for both new and existing ventures. Koomey helps you effectively allocate scarce time and resources to the most promising opportunities, drawing upon his more than 25 years of experience in analyzing and implementing climate solutions.
- Author BiographyJonathan Koomey, Ph.D., understands the climate issue as only an entrepreneurial scientist can. He s been part of the climate debate for more than two decades, as a scientist at one of the nation s foremost research labs, as a Consulting Professor at Stanford University, and as a visiting professor at Stanford University (2004-5 and 2008), Yale University (2009), and most recently at the University of California at Berkeley (2011). He is the author or coauthor of more than 150 articles and reports, as well as nine books, including the first comprehensive analysis of the implications of a 2-degree warming limit in 1989 (twenty years before the G8 nations accepted this normative target). He has been a technical advisor to half a dozen startup companies, and was a judge and advisor for the 2005 California Clean Tech Open.
- Author(s)Jonathan G. Koomey
- PublisherAnalytics Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytics Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight471 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.