All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe techniques associated with the sabre differ markedly from those of the epee and the rapier. This 1889 classic by a pioneer of modern fencing offers both technical and historical views of the art of the sabre. Topics include a variety of different strokes and parries, methods of combining attack and defense, and associated weapons. 55 illustrations.
- Author(s)Alfred Hutton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleDover Military History, Weapons, Armor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byRamon Martinez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.