All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionEven though my brother and I had decided to stay away from the magic mirror, our puppy had other plans -- he bounded right in. What choice did we have but to go in after him? When we land in a winter wonderland, we realize we must be in the story of The Sw Queen. And this fairy tale is thing like the movie. This Sw Queen is super-mean, and she turns our dog into an ice sculpture! To get home we'll have to: - Defrost our furry friend- Ride a very chatty reindeer- Learn to ice-skate- Escape from a band of robbers And if we're t careful . . . we could end up frozen ourselves!
- Author BiographySarah Mlynowski is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Whatever After series, the Magic in Manhattan series, <i>Gimme a Call</i>, and a bunch of other books for tweens and teens, including the Upside-Down Magic series, which she is cowriting with Lauren Myracle and Emily Jenkins. Originally from Montreal, Sarah now lives in the kingdom of Manhattan with her very own prince charming and their fairy-tale-loving daughters. Visit Sarah online at www.sarahm.com and find her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at @sarahmlynowski.
- Author(s)Sarah Mlynowski
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWhatever After (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.