Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Coleen Rooney doesn't kw about style and shopping isn't worth kwing, and she is a fashion inspiration to girls everywhere. Now she's put together a glossy, gorgeous style guide that contains everything you could EVER want to kw about high-street fashion, beauty, hair and makeup, body care and style. Coleen's style guide is bursting with fashion and beauty tips to inspire and inform, showing you how to achieve a stylish, high-fashion look without spending a fortune or stepping out of the high street. Glossy and gorgeous, accessible and fun, Coleen's Real Style is your ideal high-street shopping partner: chatty, friendly, honest and open, and highly kwledgeable about fashion. It also includes fabulous 'splurge or steal' features in which Coleen shows you how to recreate a designer look on a high-street budget and is crammed with stunning photographs of Coleen's outfits and looks you can easily create yourself. Contents includes: / Creating your perfect wardrobe: must-have pieces every girl should own. Coleen shows you how to create a perfect wardrobe to enable you to build up tons of different looks without spending a fortune, including how to find that perfect pair of jeans and how to make the most of your accessories. / How to work your wardrobe: w you have the essential pieces, let Coleen show you how to make them work for you. Demonstrating how easy it is to create different looks for loads of different occasions, from beach babe and party glamour puss to festival chic chick and sexy sporty girl! / Final touches: you've created a gorgeous look, w it's time to add the finishing touches! Tying it all together, this last section shows you how to apply the finishing touches and includes chapters on hair and skin care with DIY face masks and manicures, choosing the right perfume and creating dramatic new looks with your makeup. A must for all real women out there!
- Author BiographyBorn to a happy and close-knit family in Croxteth, Liverpool, Coleen was first snapped by the paparazzi on her way to the school she shared with her boyfriend, football star Wayne Rooney. Since then, Coleen has become darling of the glossy magazines and tabloids who love her for her chic and up-to-date fashion sense and her happy, grounded attitude. Coleen's adopted sister Rosie suffers from a rare genetic disorder, and in 2006 Coleen presented a Tonight with Trevor McDonald programme on the role of children's hospices in helping the families of disabled children. Coleen has also written a magazine column and is the face of many high-profile brands. Her first TV series, 'Coleen's Real Women' transmitted in January 2008.
- Author(s)Coleen Rooney
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note170 col illus
- Weight598 g
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.