All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColeridge has been perceived as the youthful author of a few brilliant poems. This study argues that his poetry is actually a continuous process of experimentation and provides a new perspective on both familiar and unfamiliar poems, as well as the relation between Coleridge's poetry and philosophical thinking.
- Author BiographyJ.C.C. Mays is Professor Emeritus of English and American Literature at University College Dublin, Ireland. He is editor of the Poetical Works volumes in The Collected Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge and has written on and edited a variety of modern, mainly Irish authors.
- Author(s)J. C. C. Mays
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.