Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the systemic tensions-including differences in financial resources, status, race, gender, beliefs, and values-that too often hinder cross-sector collaboration in the fight against modern slavery, Kirsten Foot offers insights and tools for re-thinking the power dynamics of partnering. For more information and related resources, please visit http://CollaboratingAgainstTrafficking.info.
- Author BiographyKirsten Foot is professor of communication at the University of Washington. She has published extensively on organizing processes, digital media, and practice-based theory; she serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Human Trafficking, and on advisory committees for several multi-sector anti-trafficking initiatives.
- Author(s)Kirsten Foot
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.