All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionCollaboration Among Professionals, Students, Families, and Communities provides a foundation for understanding concepts of collaborative learning along with strategies for the application of collaborative skills in teaching. The book moves logically from issues of macro-collaboration (district and school) to micro-collaboration (individual student focus and co-teaching) in K-12 environments before concluding with strategies for family and community collaboration. Significant emphasis is placed on kwledge, skills, and teaching models for pre-service and in-service teachers in general education, special education, and of diverse students including English Learners. Each chapter includes meaningful pedagogical features such as: * Learning objectives * A case study illustrating the implementation of information presented * A case study challenging the reader to apply the information learned in the chapter * Study questions for readers in Comprehension Checks at key points in the chapter * Highlights of major points in a chapter summary for aid in studying content * University, school, and community-based application activities A companion website features additional resources, including PowerPoint presentations, practice tests, suggested video and Internet resources, and advanced application activities.
- Author BiographyStephen B. Richards is Associate Professor and Coordinator of Intervention Specialist Programs, School of Education and Health Sciences, University of Dayton, USA. Catherine Lawless Frank is Visiting Professor of Special Education and Early Childhood Education, School of Education and Health Sciences, University of Dayton, USA. Mary-Kate Sableski is Assistant Professor of Literacy and Special Needs and Director of the Dyslexia Certificate Program, School of Education and Health Sciences, University of Dayton, USA. Jackie M. Arnold is Assistant Professor of Reading and Early and Middle Childhood Education, School of Education and Health Sciences, University of Dayton, USA.
- Author(s)Catherine Lawless Frank,Jackie M. Arnold,Mary-Kate Sableski,Stephen B. Richards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight582 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.