All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh edition ofCollaboration, Consultation, and Teamwork for Students with Special Needs,focuses on collaboration in a variety of environments and emphasizes constructive ways to use educator differences to serve students with special needs. This text,s broad perspective ensures coverage of the history of collaboration, ways to structure and implement collaborative teams, important processes and practices that ensure effective co-educator partnerships, and the external support that makes collaborative school consultation successful. The seventh edition features new chapters devoted to professional perspectives, personal preferences, paraeducators and evaluation techniques. With expanded Techlogy Tools sections, coverage of the latest educational reforms, and updated activities, this edition prepares educators, school personnel, families, and community leaders with a strong kwledge base that celebrates the strengths in personal differences.
- Author(s)Ann Knackendoffel,Linda P. Thurston,Norma Dyck,Peggy Dettmer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight610 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementUnited States ed of 7th revised ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.