All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborative Cognitive-Behavioral Social Work Intervention: A Workbook presents kwledge about behavioral and cognitive interventions in an easy-to-read manner. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) can be an empowering approach to change, helping clients at the individual level learn how to take change painful feelings and harmful behaviors and manage their social environment by learning new skills. An abundance of examples allows the reader to see the diverse range of applications cognitive-behavioral interventions might have to social work, as well as how to deliver CBT in a way that is respectful of client circumstances and works with people collaboratively.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Corcoran, PhD, is Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Corcoran
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight328 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.