All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionIn a global and rapidly changing commercial environment, businesses increasingly use collaborative ethgraphic research to understand what motivates their employees and what their customers value. In this volume, anthropologists, marketing professionals, computer scientists and others examine issues, challenges, and successes of ethgraphic cooperation in the corporate world. The book * argues that constant shifts in the global marketplace require increasing multidisciplinary and multicultural teamwork in consumer research and organizational culture; * addresses the need of corporate ethgraphers to be adept at reading and translating the social constructions of kwledge and power, in order to contribute to the team process of engaging research participants, clients and stakeholders; * reveals the essentially dynamic process of collaborative ethgraphy; * shows how multifunctional teams design and carry out research, communicate findings and implications for organizational objectives, and craft strategies to achieve those objectives to increase the vibrancy of ecomies, markets and employment rates worldwide.
- Author BiographyMaryann McCabe is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Rochester, USA, and Founder and Principal of Cultural Connections LLC.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMaryann McCabe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.