All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican philanthropy has historically been a solitary pursuit defined by individual dor action and fragmented, uncoordinated grantmaking. But in recent years, foundations have begun to come together in groups to take on shared initiatives and agendas. InCollaborative Philanthropies, Elwood M. Hopkins-himself the executive director of the successful collaborative Los Angeles Urban Funders-argues that these funder collaboratives are more than a collection of isolated experiments. Instead, they provide a window into a dramatic and promising new stage in the development of organized philanthropy. For anyone aspiring to play a leadership role in the philanthropic field, this book lays out a visionary blueprint for smarter, more effective philanthropy in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyElwood M. Hopkins is executive director of the Los Angeles Urban Funders, housed at the Southern California Association for Philanthropy. He has consulted with foundations and funder collaboratives worldwide and speaks widely on the subject of philanthropy.
- Author(s)Elwood M. Hopkins
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.