All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thesis, a collaborative planning approach is elaborated which is able to reduce the inefficiencies in an intermodal transportation chain. Results of extensive numerical tests indicate that significant improvements of the transportation chain performance can be achieved.
- Author BiographyDr. Carolin Puettmann wrote her dissertation under Prof. Dr. Hartmut Stadtler's supervision at the Institute for Logistics and Transportation at the University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Carolin Puettmann
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProduktion Und Logistik
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight289 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.