CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has grown out of a Collaborative Project Management Guide that we at BrightWork created with and for our customers. The book provides a summary of the typical stages and steps involved in successfully managing a project collaboratively with a team, including steps for the project team members. In this regard it is all about process. The book also addresses the critical topic of Personal Leadership, and describes the habits and qualities that successful project managers and team members practice and exhibit. And in this regard the book is all about people. And naturally eugh the people and process aspects are inter-dependent. Our intention and intended audience is as follows: An easy to follow and simple to use project management book for new project managers. A guide for team members who want to collaborate in the active management of projects. A source of materials that experienced project managers can adapt to coach new project managers.
- Author BiographyEamonn McGuinness is the CEO and founder of BrightWork. From 1995 Eamonn has been involved in the development of commercial software products on Lotus Notes, Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, with the same basic product mission (process driven and people inspired collaborative project management). Eamonn has served on various Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project advisory councils since 2001. Eamonn, a former Army Officer, has over 30 years of executive experience at various technology organizations including The Armed Services, The United Nations, Digital Equipment Corporation and BrightWork. He received his MSc from Dublin City University, Ireland.
- Author(s)Eamonn McGuinness
- PublisherBrightwork Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGalway
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintBrightwork Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.