All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionOne of my favorite vegetable dishes growing up was collard greens. There are several health benefits to eating collard greens such as getting beta-carotene, vitamin k, vitamin c and antioxidant. Often referred to as greens, it is kwn to help prevent certain types of cancer and anti-inflamatory diseases. We have collected the most delicious and best selling recipes from around the world. Enjoy!
- Author(s)Susan Hewsten
- Date of Publication17/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.