CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionLibby and Matt married in a hurry. Ten years later, their lives crumble, taking family and friends down with them. Can meddling families and sy friends get the couple back on track before the collateral damage has spread too far?
- Author BiographyMargaret Tipton is a West Tennessee native with educational and occupational backgrounds in healthcare, management, and sociology. When she isn't writing, she juggles four companies, gets in plenty of gym time, and spends every extra minute with her grandson.
- Author(s)Margaret Tipton
- PublisherGreetings from Paris
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreetings from Paris
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.