All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles from 1958 onwards from 'one of the world's greatest ancient historians', these papers have completely changed the scholarly consensus on the conqueror, presenting him for the first time according to the model of a dictator, tyrant and mass murderer. For any student of Alexander, his life, his times, and his influence through the ages, this will be an essential addition to their course reading.
- Author BiographyErnst Badian was John Moors Cabot Professor of History (Emeritus) at Harvard University, a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and in 1999 he received the Austrian Cross of Honor for Science and Art. In 1974 he was instrumental in founding the Association of Ancient Historians, the largest and most influential society for the study of ancient history in North America. Eugene M. Borza is Professor Emeritus, Pennsylvania State University, USA.
- Author(s)Ernst Badian
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight1111 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.