All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding a wide variety of poems and dramatic mologues, this collection of Sidney Keyes s work demonstrates the poet s mastery of literature. Keyes was considered by some to be a prodigy, writing strikingly even before his undergraduate years at Oxford. His work illustrates his fusion of Romanticism and Continental style derived from his interest in such artists as Rilke, Wordsworth, Yeats, Schiller, and Klee. His unique, macabre, pastoral landscapes wildly separate him from his contemporaries.
- Author BiographySidney Keyes (1922 1943) is considered one of the outstanding poets of World War II. After two weeks of active service, he died in combat in Tunisia, at the age of 20.
- Author(s)Sidney Keyes
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoetry Pleiade
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight300 g
- Width143 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementLimited edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.