Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Braj Kachru (b. 1932) has pioneered, shaped and defined the scholarly field of world Englishes. He is the founder and co-editor of World Englishes, the associate editor of the Oxford Companion to the English Language and contributor to the Cambridge History of the English Language. His research on world Englishes, the Kashmiri language and literature, and theoretical and applied studies on language and society has resulted in more than 25 authored and edited volumes and more than 100 research papers, review articles, and reviews. The second volume of these Collected Works contains selections of some of Kachru's most important work in the field of World Englishes from the years between the 1992 and 2001.
- Author BiographyProfessor Braj Kachru is Center for Advanced Study Professor of Linguistics and Jubilee Professor of Liberal Arts and Sciences, University of Illinois Emeritus, USA Professor Jonathan J. Webster is Director of The Halliday Centre for Intelligent Applications of Language Studies at City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Braj B. Kachru
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan J. Webster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.