All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only collector's price guide on the market to Case pocket knives, the most collected knives worldwide. Historically rich guide concentrates on pocket knives from 1920 to present, with the bulk of the book focusing on knives from 1940-1980, which are the most popular with collectors. 800 full-color photos and identifying and pricing details for hundreds of prized knives including Pattern 20 Peanut, Pattern 54 Trapper, and Pattern 72 Bulldog and Buffalo. Covers different handle materials such as bone, stag and pearl, methods for creating knives, quirks of the pattern numbering system, and more.
- Author BiographySteve Pfeiffer began collecting Case pocket knives in 1973 at the age of 13. In the ensuing years, he has collected and studied virtually every brand of traditional American made pocket knives, though Case pocket knives remain his primary interest. He is active on many online forums devoted to antique pocket knives where he does his best to answer questions that other collectors have regarding Case knives.
- Author(s)Steve Pfeiffer
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note800 colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.