All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionCollecting autographs is a time-hored avocation that has exploded in popularity in recent years, creating a new industry with millions of autographed items for sale online. Coveted signatures include those from presidents of the United States, Civil War officers, World War II heroes, classical music composers and baseball stars. It is estimated that 90 percent of historical autographs on the market today are forgeries. This book provides a definitive guide to signature authentication for experts and beginners alike. Numerous illustrations of genuine and forged signatures are included, from Ty Cobb to Isaac Newton to Abraham Lincoln to Neil Armstrong. Detailed descriptions of common forgeries are given, enabling collectors to make direct comparisons.
- Author BiographyCommercial banker and attorney Ron Keurajian has written numerous studies on baseball and vintage golf autographs. He lives in Rochester Hills, Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Ron Keurajian
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note1,300 photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.