All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA first-of-kind book on marble collecting for beginners interested in learning about how to identify and value old marbles.
- Author BiographyRichard Maxwell has been fascinated with marbles since his boyhood days, growing up in the rural town of Whiting, Kansas. A Kansas State University graduate, Rich earned his Master's Degree in Urban Education from Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri. Like many Baby Boomers, Rich has had several careers - teaching, sales, faith-based development and extensive writing for trade magazines. Twelve years ago his passion for marble collecting was ignited again, when his wife, Lynn, gave him a book on marbles for his birthday. This first-of-kind book, Collecting Marbles: A Beginner's Guide has united both of Rich's current hobbies. Rich and Lynn live in the Kansas City area where one of their favorite pastimes is showing children fun ways to play with marbles, from the old game of Ringer to roller coasters contraptions. But Rich is best known today for his pursuit of old marbles.
- Author(s)Richard Maxwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- roxy007hayley03 Aug, 2017by
a beginners guide to marbles
i found it very interesting and very helpful
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.