All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the relationship between competition law and collective agreements in the European Union. It features an analysis of recent important decisions of the European Court of Justice including: cases C-67/96, Albany International, and C-115 and 119/97, Brentjens and Drijvende Bokken.
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJari Hellsten,Niklas Bruun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.