All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionCreativity in organizations has become a key topic of organizational research. This work expands on existing research by exploring creativity in the dynamics of social networks. Collective creativity is introduced as a central part of organizational learning and seen as the expression of creativity on the collective level. The research is able to empirically assess creativity in the development of social structures. For the assessment of creativity this work applies a longitudinal study design by combining social network analysis with creativity studies. The approach enables to relate creativity indicators with social network measures. It is based on an empirical study of invation projects in the automotive industry and thereby extends existing research and theories on creativity, social network dynamics and organizational learning.
- Author BiographyFelix von Held holds a doctoral degree from the University of Regensburg, Germany. He works as innovation consultant in diverse industries, he lectures on the topic of innovation and is founder of the Institute for Innovation and Change Methodologies in Munich.
- Author(s)Felix von Held
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 72 black & white tables, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.